All submissions must be completed electronically. No hard copies will be accepted.
Please read the following instructions carefully before clicking on the links to begin an abstract submission. Abstracts that do not comply with these instructions will not be reviewed.
- The abstract must be submitted during the call for papers period, additional abstract will not be accepted after.
- Submitter should be one of the co-author of the abstract
- Submitter should create an account. The submitter account allows to manage draft(s), submit abstract(s) and follow their status (after reviewing date).
- Complete and submit all required fields in the online form.
- Be sure that abstracts have been switched from "draft" to "submit" before the closing of the call for papers
- Authors will be notified by May 2017 and call for registration (link with the abstract in the registration)
- The general program will posted on the website
- Only the presentation of registered authors will be kept in the program